Back in February I was required to turn in a photograph that would eventually be printed on canvas and hung in the place I share at work. If you read that post you would have seen that I was not entirely excited about this project and put little to no effort into the completion. We were recently asked to participate again and this time I decided to find something that I would be more willing to create and have hung. I started out with finding an ariel reference photo that I had taken out the window of a plane somewhere between Denver and Pennsylvania. After bringing it into photoshop and tweaking the colors to a very monochromatic color scheme, I had it printed on canvas. After the canvas was printed, I added texture with old dress patterns and gesso. The dress patterns worked well with the color scheme and added an awesome transparent effect with what was already printed. I finalized the piece by adding pen and ink drawings that were drawn on thin rice paper to add to the transparent effect. Overall I am much happier with this piece than my original idea of slapping something together "just to get it done" concept.